Thursday 11 October 2012

Cover Letter



Human Capital Connection Sdn Bhd,
61-9,3rd Floor,
Wisma GENME, SS2/75,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor,
Phone: 03-78770066
  15 October 2012

Dear Sir/Madam


Application for IT Executive


I wish to apply for the IT Executive, which was advertised in The Star 10 October 2012 believe that my Degree in Business IT with Accounting has equipped me with the knowledge and skills. I have obtained studied course of Degree in Business IT with Accounting at Kolej Poly Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur

Actually I have working experience as Accountant Trainee in 6 month and Accountant in 1 year. The experience has given me a lot of variable skills, especially preparing trial balance, book keeping, balance sheet, profit and loss account, financial statement, cash flow whether computerized or manually .My manager keep on telling and teaching me a lot regarding any of the new accounting programmed. My interpersonal skills are I can work with high responsibility and under pressure. Besides that, I can work well with peers, subordinates, and other work group sand also efficient by doing any works, progressive, and independent.    

Here, I attached my resume for your further reference. I hope that my application for this post will receive an immediate attention from the company. I am looking forward for an interview at your most convenient time. I am really appreciates with your attention for spend time upon this matter.

Thank you.




Yours Faithfully

         miaalya
(AZALIA BINTI AZMAN)




No comments:

Post a Comment